- Valve Repair
- Safety Valve Repair
- Custom Actuation
- Valve Modification
- Instrument Repair
- Testing & Certification
Safety Valve Repair
Stritt & Priebe can do whatever Safety Valve Repair you need, wherever you need it done!
- Conventional spring operated
- Pilot operated
- Section I
- Section IV
- Section VIII
Utilize Our Expert
On Site or In Shop
Our mobile machine shops can come to your location, or your valves can come to our 40,000 square foot facility. We can do it all!
- All materials & pressure classes
- Steam, air, gas & liquids
- Weld repair to all metals
- Unique equipment to meet your needs
- Flange repairs inline
- Portable seat milling
- Lapping of safety & conventional valves
- Computerized Electronic Valve inline testing without shut down
- Expert modification available on valves
- Obsolete parts made from billets & rough castings
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Conventional valve repair also
Onsite Electronic Valve Testing available
with no interruption to process or profits!
We break down your valve for a free evaluation with recommendation!
No cost to you!
|VR Certificate||Only independent National Board certified facility in New York State for the recertification & repair of safety/relief valves (Stamp #14)
Download our Repair Brochure!